Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Relive

take me once more to the place where we tasted the love like
grapes from the vine

we frolicked and danced and went drunk with romance all night for
the grapes turned to wine

hold me again unashamed of yourself and myself and make me your
pride

where you dared to dream that one day you will be all mine and
set all things aside

humble as rain, we fell down on our knees and let love gain
control of our fate

leaving a world where doubts abound and a breeding ground of
hate

let whispers be shouts and uncertainties be like the morn sure
to come after tonight

in paradise where our differences are the differences between
light and light

hold me as tight as I hold my faith in love to see us through
this situation

as sure as I know in my heart that you are my pre-destination

relive once again memories that we made when we talked 'til the
dusk sung it's rhyme

when I poured all of me into your heart and mind and I knew you
heard me that time

fly me tonight to that heaven where slumber is our one and only
foe

a glimpse of a life spent with you free from pain...and woe...

No comments: